1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Amazing geography skills resource

Discussion in 'Geography' started by GeographyMapSkills, Oct 10, 2015.

1. GeographyMapSkills

GeographyMapSkills New commenter

Hi all!

Just wanted to let you know that there is an amazing interactive skills website for geography:

http://geographymapskills.com

It covers area reference, grid reference, scale, direction, latitude and longitude etc, and it is all free!

We have uploaded one of the activities to this site if you want to have a peek first, and if you have any criticisms/feedback I would be very interested to hear what you have to say.

Over the next few months we will be looking at posting more of our flash activities on this site, so stay tuned!

2. ZwaneGM

ZwaneGM New commenter

This is a very fun, interactive and enriching learning experience. I enjoy learning more on map skills through the website than in any other way.

frnc likes this.
  3. freckle06

freckle06 Lead commenter

V good, will try this for consolidation activities and for reinforcement. Thank you

4. william34

william34 New commenter

Thank for sharing your thought with us. I will visited your website and share to our friends.

Regards:
    www.babynology.com

5. Callyspud

Callyspud New commenter

Fab resource which i will be using in September. Thanks for sharing :)

6. humanitiesbox

humanitiesbox New commenter