1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Alternatives to BTEC Business level 2

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by moocow82, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Hi

We currently offer GCSE only at KS4 and we offer Btec level 2 as a one year post 16 course.

Can people recommend courses to do that are Business based but not straight business that would be suitable to cover in KS4 with C/D kids.

I don't want to do Btec Business as I don't want to divert students from our popular GCSE course.

Moo

2. Hi

We currently offer GCSE only at KS4 and we offer Btec level 2 as a one year post 16 course.

Can people recommend courses to do that are Business based but not straight business that would be suitable to cover in KS4 with C/D kids.

I don't want to do Btec Business as I don't want to divert students from our popular GCSE course.

Moo

3. Hi,
    What about AQA Business Communication it's a GCSE, in my school we teach it in 1 year to the brighter students and it's much better than something like Learning to Learn or Workskills.