Hi there. I give 1:1 dyslexia tuition to primary school students, most of whom have been with me for over a year, and I anticipate that all of them will be coming back in September. Owing to my little boy finishing school 15 minutes later in September, I would like to re-time my tuition slots accordingly, otherwise it will be quite a rush to get home and ready for my students in time, although I could keep my present times at a pinch. I mentioned this to the parent of one of my students, who immediately raised an objection that she could not come 15 minutes later because that was her child's tea time. I therefore backed down. But having given the matter more thought, I nevertheless feel that I need to do it, even if I lose a student or two in the process. I am wondering whether I should let parents know now, or wait until September and inform them say a week or two before lessons start again. I want to be fair to parents, but I'd feel more secure in just agreeing a re-start date with them following their last lesson this term and tackling the new timings nearer the start of term. Are there any other tutors out there who have made similar changes?