1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Alphabet song

Discussion in 'Independent' started by andy1965, May 2, 2012.

1. andy1965

andy1965 New commenter

Does anyone know where I can find a sound file for the alphabet song that has the bit in the middle- it's easy, so easy, to learn our alphabet, if we sing this song through everyday we simply can't forget. ABCD etc. I am sure my class will love to hear it done properly and it will stop my TA laughing at me singing it unaccompanied!!

2. andy1965

andy1965 New commenter

Does anyone know where I can find a sound file for the alphabet song that has the bit in the middle- it's easy, so easy, to learn our alphabet, if we sing this song through everyday we simply can't forget. ABCD etc. I am sure my class will love to hear it done properly and it will stop my TA laughing at me singing it unaccompanied!!

3. noemie

noemie Occasional commenter

Youtube?

4. I have previously used that alphabet song from the Sing Up website which had several accompaniment versions. However, I think they have recently changed their membership policy which has reduced access, but it might be worth a try!

5. andy1965

andy1965 New commenter

Thanks for the help, I think I have found it on sing up! Will have to wait till tomorrow to check at school.