1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Alphabet song wanted

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by andy1965, May 2, 2012.

1. andy1965

andy1965 New commenter

Does anyone know where I can find a sound file for the alphabet song that has the bit in the middle

it's easy, so easy,
    to learn our alphabet,
    if we sing this song through everyday we simply can't forget.
    ABCD etc.

I am sure my class will love to hear it done properly, and it will stop my TA laughing at me singing it unaccompanied!!

Thanks

2. andy1965

andy1965 New commenter

Does anyone know where I can find a sound file for the alphabet song that has the bit in the middle

it's easy, so easy,
    to learn our alphabet,
    if we sing this song through everyday we simply can't forget.
    ABCD etc.

I am sure my class will love to hear it done properly, and it will stop my TA laughing at me singing it unaccompanied!!

Thanks

3. Hi, I found a alphabet song on www.britishcouncil.org.uk : think that's the site. It is not the original song of ABCD, but it is fun. My FS class love it, there is a game too so that you can see how quick they can remember the order to the alphabet. Hope this helps.

4. I am sure it is from SingUp.

5. andy1965

andy1965 New commenter

Just found out my school does not subscribe to Singup! now they charge. Last time I looked it was all free;it's a shame it changed.

6. andy1965

andy1965 New commenter

I love it!

7. doctorinthetardis

doctorinthetardis New commenter

Try the 'ABC rock' too....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSKcUJOF-Dw
    they have a similar Number rock too 1-20 - both very catchy :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvnwdojAaww