1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Alphabet song- Music? IWB?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by LucyD84, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Does anyone know if there is a version of the Alphabet song for the IWB? Ideally- I want a British version (with Z as zed not 'zee') and perhaps something visual where the letters flash up on the IWB as we sing each letter name?
    If there's nothing with images for the IWB- are there any good websites with British versions of the song for us to sing along to? (I know I could just sing it myself- but my class will prefer music to sing to!)

Thanks!

2. Does anyone know if there is a version of the Alphabet song for the IWB? Ideally- I want a British version (with Z as zed not 'zee') and perhaps something visual where the letters flash up on the IWB as we sing each letter name?
    If there's nothing with images for the IWB- are there any good websites with British versions of the song for us to sing along to? (I know I could just sing it myself- but my class will prefer music to sing to!)

Thanks!

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter

4. NettyMc

NettyMc New commenter

LucyD84,
    there's a lovely one on the Singup website - it's called 'the alphabet song' - I've used it with Reception with great success. You can't help moving and dancing to it and the tune will really stick in your head!

5. There'll be one in the resources section soon! Watch this space.

Regards

Barrie
    www.podcastrevision.co.uk

6. My children love this one
    http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/songs/the-alphabet-song

7. Okay, haven't got my resource partnership set up yet, but try this http://www.youtube.com/user/podcastrevision

It's a bit more upbeat than some of the others.

Regards

Barrie

If you want a copy of the original file, let me know.

Regards

Barrie