1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

All Your Opinions Are Correct

Discussion in 'Personal' started by artboyusa, Jul 13, 2019.

1. artboyusa

artboyusa Lead commenter

New Study Confirms All Your Opinions Are Correct
    July 12th, 2019
    U.S.—A fascinating new study released today from a very reliable source confirmed that all your opinions are correct, there are no flaws in your worldview, beliefs, or hot takes, and that everything you say is more or less absolutely correct.

The study researched everything you believe and found that it is true, all of it. From your opinions on religion to your takes on politics, the extremely reputable study found that you are 100% correct both in your high-level assertions and in all the supporting details of your claims.

"Based on this new information, we definitely recommend never examining your beliefs to see if there are weaknesses, never challenging your own assumptions to see if they hold water, and never adjusting your thinking to align with truth," said one expert. "We also recommend not doubting this study itself. Share its results immediately so you can show everyone on your social media feeds that you are, indeed, right."

The study also researched everything you disagree with and found that it is deeply flawed, inherently opposed to logic and reason, and totally destructive to human progress. The only logical conclusion, therefore, is to hate people who disagree with you, and maybe punch them.
    https://babylonbee.com/news/new-study-confirms-all-your-opinions-are-correct

Attached Files:

2. needabreak

needabreak Star commenter

We know, and we are all always right... even when we are wrong. :oops::D

agathamorse likes this.
  3. Oscillatingass

Oscillatingass Star commenter

Speak for yourself. I know I am never right.

4. Ivartheboneless

Ivartheboneless Star commenter

That is a Daily Mash quality investigation.

EmanuelShadrack likes this.
  5. needabreak

Are you sure?:)

6. Oscillatingass

7. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

The singular form up to the ellipsis applies to me.

sodalime likes this.
  8. needabreak

Hahaha thus evidence that it is true, not that I am right (since it was an ex bf who first alerted me to the fact that it applied to me), just as self praise is no recommendation perhaps self categorisation is not appropriate? :confused::)

9. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

I would never have dared tell Maleficent that she always thought she was right. I still wouldn't dare.

needabreak and Oscillatingass like this.
  10. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

I'm not praising myself.
    Despite the clever boys on here who twist conditions 1 + 1 = 2. It is so, it is as it is. So is my categorisation regardless of whether it is my own categorisation or that of someone else.

sodalime likes this.
  11. sodalime

sodalime Lead commenter

Don't go getting all philosophical on us now, rac ;)
    Of course, needless to say, you are entirely correct :D

needabreak and racroesus like this.
  12. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Star commenter

You're only telling @nomad what he already knows.  :D He says he's always right.

nomad and needabreak like this.
  13. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

He's delusional.

nomad likes this.
  14. needabreak

Careful, remember the folks in these here parts take umbrage to terms like "it is what it is"... or at least I think someone did on a thread a while back but it could just be someone I know in the real world.o_O

sodalime likes this.
  15. Oscillatingass

I believe the phrase is used in that detestable s h oi t Love Island.

16. EmanuelShadrack

EmanuelShadrack Star commenter

Until the results have been verified by Professor Henry Brubaker, from the Institute for Studies, I'm keeping an open mind on the assertion.

17. artboyusa

artboyusa Lead commenter

Leading experts agree and recommend that everyone agree with them.

needabreak likes this.
  18. needabreak

Sorry lost on me in that context as I've never watched it.

19. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

I don't often use 'it is what it is'.

20. EmanuelShadrack

EmanuelShadrack Star commenter

How are you aware of this factoid?