1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

All I want for Christmas........(in my classroom!)

Discussion in 'Primary' started by kettlebabes, Nov 14, 2011.

1. is for my smartboard to work! What do you want?

2. For some songs I wrote for Christmas/winter class performances, to live (sing) on now I'm semi retired.

3. 3 or 4 (I'm trying not to be greedy) laptops or computers, linked to the school network and internet, which a small group of children can use in lesson time.
    Enough glue sticks and pencils to go round all my pupils.
    Fewer things to have to fit into each day.

4. Michael Buble.

5. Fur

Fur New commenter

is to be allowed to do christmas - songs, activities, plays!

6. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

I'd quite like Santa to bring me a smartboard...but for now I'll settle for my classboard to work.

Yes me too...and scissors.

And actually coming up with my own ideas as opposed to nicking other people's I'd like a whole new set of classroom reading books, a child size sofa for the reading corner and sensible storage.

7. nick909

nick909 Star commenter

Windows we can see out of would be nice.

8. lol! We're not really wanting much, just a few basics it seems!

9. A tray for every child
    A mini whiteboard for every child
    A bookshelf
    Some comfy seats/beanbags for my Booky-Nook

10. A classroom! But I'd need to be given a job first so I guess thats first on the wish list!

11. How about....
    the government agreeing to properly discuss our pensions
    no more pointless initiatives
    the end to pointless paperwork
    Ofsted to be disbanded
    parents to understand that when it snows we're not being lazy when we can't get in to school

12. I would also like both of these things! Good luck![​IMG]

13. Well I have an interview next week - got the call today - fingers crossed!

14. Well done. Here's hoping your Christmas wish comes true. All the best. [​IMG]

15. I'd like the computers at the back of my classroom to work. Oh, and an electric / battery operated pencil sharpener!!

16. And now have another one on the same week - hoping against hope I get one of them!!!