1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

All about me resources

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Robin65, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Robin65

Robin65 New commenter

Hi
    I used to have a set of resources that were perfect for transition work and I have mislaid them. Does anyonehave or know of any sites that may have something similiar? Thanks in advance :)

2. Hi,
    I have a pack which would be ideal for the first day back. It's a little 'getting to know me' pack/booklet. It's colourful and would suit any yaer group. I usually do this on the first day back in September and then use the booklets to make a classroom display along with photographs of the children. This makes a fresh display in September and takes no time at all! The children also quite like looking at themselves on display!
    If anyone would like a copy, please email me at teachingtimesavers@yahoo.co.uk
    It's available on here http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Teachingtimesavers for 99p but if you email me, I'm happy to save you the 99p and email you a free copy!

3. Hi,

Is there any chance of me receiving a copy of the booklet you've made. My first topic is 'All about me' so it sounds like it would be an ideal starter. If you'd rather not then I can understand why.
    lorraryall@yahoo.com

4. k_e

k_e

I hate to jump on the band wagon but your pack would save me alot of time. Is it possible to email one to me please at kerri_erskine@yahoo.com

5. No problem! I've emailed you a copy. [​IMG]

6. teacherman2

teacherman2 New commenter

I don't suppose I could do the same? I do feel very rude asking when they are from your shop though and would understand if not!

robjowett1@hotmail.co.uk

:)

7. No problem. It's not rude at all! For the time being, I am offering this resource free to TES Primary readers.

8. Hi, could I also grab a copy too please?!

hannahbutler1@hotmail.com

9. Seatrout, you have mail!

10. Hi
    Can I have a copy too please? Thanks in advance!
    katyvaux@hotmail.co.uk

11. Very generous, you star!

apple.cake@btinternet.com

12. rosieandjim

rosieandjim New commenter

I feel very cheeky, but could l please have a copy. It sounds great. Thanks in advance.

m.e.collins1@btinternet.com

13. Jackie12

Jackie12 New commenter

14. Hi

could i have a copy too please -it sounds like a really good booklet
    thanks
    robbyn100@hotmail.com