1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

********** - 'Aliens Love Underpants' resources please!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Salleriano, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Dear **********, any chance you could make some resources to accompany the book 'Aliens Love Underpants!' ? We are going to be thinking about adjectives to describe the pants, designing our own pants, making alien detectors from junk and doing various writing activities connected to this book (bit unsure about what these will be at the moment!).
    Thank you very much!! ps: I LOVE all your story resources and so do my kids!

2. Dear **********, any chance you could make some resources to accompany the book 'Aliens Love Underpants!' ? We are going to be thinking about adjectives to describe the pants, designing our own pants, making alien detectors from junk and doing various writing activities connected to this book (bit unsure about what these will be at the moment!).
    Thank you very much!! ps: I LOVE all your story resources and so do my kids!

3. helskie26

helskie26 New commenter

4. Patterned pants are fantastic!!! Thank you so much Sparkle and helskie - and I have to say I'm amazed at your speedy responses!

5. Glad to be of help (helskie must have replied at same time as me - thanks!)

SB:)

6. Lovely ideas Salleriano. We have just read and enjoyed the book too. How are you going to lead making alien detectors? Sounds great fun and it would be great if you could share your writing activities eventually

7. did anything come of this? i am hoping to do this book next week, concentrating on rhyme.....any help anyone? has anyone got a blank pants template? I am the least artistic person ever