1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Alice In Wonderland Production

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Vagabond, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Hello

I am planning to do a production of Alice in Wonderland with Years 3 and 4. I have looked at the Out of the Ark "Alice" and I know that some people on here have used this. If you have, would you say it is suitable for Y3/4? Their website says it is around 90 minutes. I am aiming for a maximum of 1 hour so I'll be cutting a fair bit out.
    Has anyone used any other versions of the story for a production, and if so, would you recommend them for this age group?

Many thanks in advance.

V

2. Hello

I am planning to do a production of Alice in Wonderland with Years 3 and 4. I have looked at the Out of the Ark "Alice" and I know that some people on here have used this. If you have, would you say it is suitable for Y3/4? Their website says it is around 90 minutes. I am aiming for a maximum of 1 hour so I'll be cutting a fair bit out.
    Has anyone used any other versions of the story for a production, and if so, would you recommend them for this age group?

Many thanks in advance.

V