1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

ALevel Drama and Theatre Studies exam questions

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by Lynz2512, May 5, 2011.

1. I want to prepare my ALevel students as much as possible for thier Unit 4 exam on the 22nd June. However, with the exam only running 1 year there is very little in the way of past eam questions out there.

Has anyone got any mocked up questions for Lysistrata Section A and B?
    I would be most grateful for responses

2. I want to prepare my ALevel students as much as possible for thier Unit 4 exam on the 22nd June. However, with the exam only running 1 year there is very little in the way of past eam questions out there.

Has anyone got any mocked up questions for Lysistrata Section A and B?
    I would be most grateful for responses

3. I'm in exactly the same boat and was wondering the same thing? This is my first year teaching this syllabus/ board so I'm not even sure which unit from the old spec the current unit 4 most closely reflects. Any help at all would be most gratefully accepted! :)

4. For 20th Century Text try
    How would you direct scene ?? to ?? to communicate your preferred effects for an audience.

For Pre 20th How would you perform the role of ?? or ?? to show ..... Pick an important focus of a relationship or highlight a particular aspect of the scene or play.

Something like that.

Get the students to make up a question too, that is quite a good excercise.

5. Before the PC Pedantic turns up. I, of course meant 'exercise.'