1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Albertdog. Are you out there still?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Vampyria, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Vampyria

Vampyria New commenter

Yes, I miss him as well. Some of his posts were hilarious-I particularly remember the ones about the interviews. [​IMG]
    Like others - I hope he's OK and will be back soon!

2. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Just want to add my name about people who are worried about you albertdog.
    Know things have been difficult and sympathise (the number of posts I've written only to delete themas I realised how depressing they sounded).
    Take care and hope to see some posts from you soon. If your internet's been as fickle as mine recently perhaps it's just a case of not having a good signal.

3. Ruthie66

Ruthie66 New commenter

Yes, I hope Albertdog is OK. I replied to one of his posts recently as his feelings I think reflect my mum's since my Dad died.
    Come back soon Albertdog - we miss you.

4. Lara mfl 05

Just upping this, in case albertdog is having a case of insomnia.

5. Lara mfl 05

Here's hoping you'll soon be posting telling us how you've just been away and out of range of internet.

6. That's what I'm hoping too.
    albertdog, if you don't want to post here, perhaps you could just let someone know you're ok and they can let the rest of us know. Cx