1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Air pollution and children's health - help needed

Discussion in 'Primary' started by HealthyAirCampaign, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Hi,
    I work for a charity, running a campaign (Healthy Air Campaign) raising awareness of the health impacts of air pollution, which can have life-long impacts on child development, causing asthma and reducing lung capacity.
    We've secured some local authority funding to develop teaching packs for KS 1-2 and KS 2-3. Air pollution, its causes and impacts, are broad subjects that can cover many subject areas. My charity produced a teaching pack 10 years ago. Rather than start from scratch, we were hoping to find some teachers to review the material so we could update it for the current curriculum.
    If there are any volunteers who would be interested, please contact me at lewis.merdler (at) environmental-protection (dot) org (dot) uk
    Any help gratefully received!
    Thanks
    Lewis

2. Hi,
    I work for a charity, running a campaign (Healthy Air Campaign) raising awareness of the health impacts of air pollution, which can have life-long impacts on child development, causing asthma and reducing lung capacity.
    We've secured some local authority funding to develop teaching packs for KS 1-2 and KS 2-3. Air pollution, its causes and impacts, are broad subjects that can cover many subject areas. My charity produced a teaching pack 10 years ago. Rather than start from scratch, we were hoping to find some teachers to review the material so we could update it for the current curriculum.
    If there are any volunteers who would be interested, please contact me at lewis.merdler (at) environmental-protection (dot) org (dot) uk
    Any help gratefully received!
    Thanks
    Lewis