1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AHT interview

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by newposter, Jan 23, 2012.

1. newposter

newposter Occasional commenter

Another example of ambition striding ahead of capability. I'm sure you'll make yet another wonderful senior manager - all gob, no job.

2. Disregard the ruder responses that some experts will give. Just look at the task. It is simple "how do you wish an AHT to be perceived" . Professional, steady, sound etc

3. newposter

newposter Occasional commenter

The poster deserves the rudeness and a lot more besides. Most of us have to work for idiotic and over promoted people and this poster clearly aspires to be of those. If you cannot vocalise your vision, or ideals and what you think the job entails without asking others for bland buzz words you should not only not get the job, you should be attacked with large sticks.

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

:)
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    I shall be doing the Win That Teaching Job seminar on Saturday February 21st www.tesweekendworkshop87.eventbrite.com<font size="2" color="#0000ff"> </font>
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars