1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AGMentor Website

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by agmentor, Jan 29, 2011.

1. In my attempt to bridge the gap that often seems to exist between the lives of my students inside of school and that out of it I've created a website that hopefully fires their imagination:

www.agmentor.com

This is a free to use website, in the form of a blog, that aims to motivate and inspire young people using my own experiences, the experiences of others and resources in the following categories:

Being an active citizen,
    Careers,
    Challenges,
    Makes you think,
    Motivation,
    Health & Fitness.

The site is aimed at young people but will hopefully also act as a valuable resource for staff. Due to the use of twitter and youtube it's probably inaccessible within most schools but it was my main aim for it to be used away from timetabled lessons.

I'm not sure how useful it is to settings outside of my own school setting but I figured if I posted here people would soon answer that question!

Andy