1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Agencies in East Sussex

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by evi321, Mar 21, 2019.

1. evi321

evi321 New commenter

Hi everyone! Trying to find an agency in East Sussex with a lot of schools. I registered with an agency in november, only had 2 days of work with them and nothing for 3 months now. They don't even ask for my availability!! Also, I tried registering with another agency and they didnt even give a reference! They just confirmed the dates I worked there!!! I don't know why?? I've been living and working abroad for 10 years and I now try to get into teaching here, but no luck so far! Anyone been in the same boat?

2. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Star commenter Forum guide

@evi321 I'm not sure whether you are asking for suggestions of other supply agencies, but just a reminder that if anyone does have a suggestion they must PM you (send you a "Conversation") and not post the name on this thread. TES does not allow supply agencies to be named or discussed on the public forums.

agathamorse and evi321 like this.
  3. evi321

evi321 New commenter

Hi and thank you for your reply! I'm more after suggestions from anyone who's been in my place (with all their teaching experience abroad)! And if anyone has a good agency in mind, can you please PM me?