1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

After acupuncture....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by Miss Bangles, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Hey ladies,
    I had my first acupuncture session yesterday. Although I thought it really wouldn't be my 'thing', I found it surprisingly ok!
    Should be due to ov tomorrow (if past cycles are anything to go by and I'm usually pretty spot on), but today I've been feeling lots of twinges/pulls/oddness in my tummy region (I had 2 needles in there!) The ov test is still negative, but definitely 'more positive' than yesterday.
    I just wondered if others felt this afterwards? This is definitely usual for me! Hoping my body is getting all geared up for a little bean to get comfy!
    Thanks in advance
    Babydust and stuff!
    Miss B x

2. Hey ladies,
    I had my first acupuncture session yesterday. Although I thought it really wouldn't be my 'thing', I found it surprisingly ok!
    Should be due to ov tomorrow (if past cycles are anything to go by and I'm usually pretty spot on), but today I've been feeling lots of twinges/pulls/oddness in my tummy region (I had 2 needles in there!) The ov test is still negative, but definitely 'more positive' than yesterday.
    I just wondered if others felt this afterwards? This is definitely usual for me! Hoping my body is getting all geared up for a little bean to get comfy!
    Thanks in advance
    Babydust and stuff!
    Miss B x

3. toeinwater

toeinwater New commenter

Fingers crossed Miss B! I shall watch with interest to see how your story progresses following the acupuncture. I think I shall meet with one in the hols to discuss the way forward.

4. Awww thanks toe. Will keep you posted.
    T'was ok really, quite relaxing after a bit.....

......Only nearly kicked the acupuncturist in the face the once........oops! [​IMG]

Apparently I'm in tune with my Qi......[​IMG]

(or I'm a bit of a wuss!) x x

5. Doh.....That was meant to read <u>unusual!!</u>
    [​IMG] 7 days and counting.....

6. Sounds like you enjoyed your acupuncture MissB. If not successful this cycle I might try a different clinic to last time over the summer.

7. Hope you don't mind girls just wanted to share my positive experience of acupuncture when ttc as I genuinely believe it helped me enormously ! I started in the new year after a MC and fell PG 2 months later. I had a needle phobia and it also cured me of that (when hypnosis didnt) which was a helpful bonus:) My cycles went from 32 days to 30 and I began ovulating on CD 14 almost immediately after starting. I really hope you have a positive experience and enjoy it. My lady left to work In Thailand 2 weeks after my positive test otherwise I would have continued seems like it was almost meant to be! Lots and lots of luck to you xx