1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Africa topic Year 4

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Cecille, Jan 6, 2008.

1. hi could i please have a copy of the kenya planning as this is what we are teaching this term
    joannes06@btinternet.com

2. Hi Choccie, Sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but would love some planning to start me off.
    nicky.winstanley@talk21.com
    Am lying here on the sofa off sick with flu and doing planning for next half term, good why cant we switch off!!!!
    Thanks

3. the apprentice

the apprentice New commenter

4. hi sorry to sound rude but the school i am about to do my final placement in is doing a whole school theme based on africa just wondered if i could have a copy of your planning aswell many thanks lou
    lainyhaddock@hotmail.co.uk

ps really appreciate this

5. You should all have mail :D

6. If anyone is doing a general Africa topic or focusing specifically on a West African country, you might like to consider hiring me in to do some African drumming workshops. Very affordable. Please see my thread on Marketplace, or e-mail for more information
    b.ayengio@yahoo.co.uk

Please note that I am in Yorkshire and though I will travel anywhere within a 100 mile radius - quite a long way - London, Belfast, Bristol and one or two other cities are EVEN FURTHER THAN THAT! Sorry!

7. would it be possible to send me a copy of the planning, would really appreciate it

seetalg@hotmail.com

thanks

8. Would it be possible to send me a copy too?
    Thanks in advance
    Studdy

9. Choccie,

reading the responses I can see this bandwagon is getting very full, but if your willing and have the opportunity I'd love a look at your Kenya planning too if that's ok. Thank you, it is really appreciated. My email in hocimin@msn.com
    Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Andy. :)

10. check out Africam live webcams of watering holes... I put them on every morning for registration. Even with no animals in sight, you can hear the sounds of Africa.

11. hi I know you put this thread up a really long time ago but I'm an NQT and our first topic is Africa-not too sure where to start so if it's still possible to get a copy of your planning I would be very grateful. hvsizer@hotmail.com

12. Grolta

Grolta New commenter

13. Hi i am doing africa in september also. Did you manage to get the resources? if so could u send them to me jen71j@hotmail.com

14. Hi, I see that this post is a few years ago, I was just wondering if you would be willing to share your plans still? I am investigating the topic of a country in Africa, and trying to gather ideas to create a interesting half terms work for my final pgce placement. Your ideas looked good, would you be willing to share?

Kind regards
    Cressida Thornton