1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AfL Ideas please...

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by ecoartist, Nov 1, 2010.

1. ecoartist

ecoartist New commenter

Trying to put together interesting, effective or practical AfL Ideas , would be great if you share the way you use AfL in Art lessons.
    Happy to share all ideas with the TES community once I gather around plenty of AfL in art.

many thanks

2. ecoartist

ecoartist New commenter

Trying to put together interesting, effective or practical AfL Ideas , would be great if you share the way you use AfL in Art lessons.
    Happy to share all ideas with the TES community once I gather around plenty of AfL in art.

many thanks

3. hi, i am currently also looking for examples of good practice in AfL in art & design.
    We currently do a lot of peer and self assessment using assessment objectives to develop individual targets at KS4. In the lower school we do a lot of '2 stars and a wish' type stuff and formative assessment of sketchbook work, sharing learning objectives etc.
    I am particularly interested in the use of questionning in art lessons - something which we all do anyway - but has anybody got any examples of beautifully crafted questions that have led to a really good discussion?
    thanks!

4. What Key Stages are you focusing on for questioning? Blooms Taxonomy always a winner.

5. Just been looking at blooms and its application to art teaching- very useful thanks!
    I'm focusing on KS3 at the moment.