1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AfL ideas please (Art)

Discussion in 'Assessment' started by ecoartist, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Trying to put together interesting, effective or practical AfL Ideas , would be great if you share the way you use AfL in Art lessons. Happy to share all ideas with the TES community once I gather around plenty of AfL in art.
    Many thanks.

2. Trying to put together interesting, effective or practical AfL Ideas , would be great if you share the way you use AfL in Art lessons. Happy to share all ideas with the TES community once I gather around plenty of AfL in art.
    Many thanks.

3. YesMrBronson

YesMrBronson New commenter

You may get more joy posting this on the art forum.

4. Thanks, post it there as well

5. Hi, I was wondering if you got many responses to this request? I would love to hear what people come up with as im doing my training year and its one of my weekly targets to try and improve. Any advice would be welcome!

6. fulloffun

fulloffun New commenter

I work in KS1 .A way for the children to assess their work is to give each child a token (multi link brick,or counter etc)the children walk around the room looking at the finished pieces of work eg paintings.They place their token next to the piece they like the best.A quick count up and the ones which are most popular hold up and ask the voters why they chose them...get discussion going and use suitable questioning for the age range.
    ...I think I read this idea in tes a few years ago...it does work for