1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ADVICE

Discussion in 'Primary' started by flower16, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Hi just wanted to know when does the 16 month time limit for supply start? I did supply work as a student teacher before being qualified towards the end of my last year of teaching degree. I then did not do any supply due to lack of supply work. I just wanted to know does the time limit start before you are qualifed as a teacher or after you have gained qts? Any advice much appreciated. thanks

2. Hi just wanted to know when does the 16 month time limit for supply start? I did supply work as a student teacher before being qualified towards the end of my last year of teaching degree. I then did not do any supply due to lack of supply work. I just wanted to know does the time limit start before you are qualifed as a teacher or after you have gained qts? Any advice much appreciated. thanks