Hi all, Back in Nov, I applied to Bath Spa for the primary PGCE. Had the interview, was unsucessful, very gutted but moved on to second choice. My application then went to Oxford Brookes. Didn't hear anything for ages so contacted both Uni and GTTR to ask for advice etc. Was told that some providers were holding back on interviews until funding became clearer etc. Started to worry that I may be waiting for too long and then miss out on other possible places. I then withdrew my application from Brookes and sent it to Devon SCITT, who informed me they were still interviewing and drawing up conditional offers. Last night I received a letter in the post from Brookes offering me an interview(!), however, letter states to ignore if applicant has withdrawn. What shall I do? Any advice would be great!