1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Advice on working walls please

Discussion in 'Primary' started by KATIELOU84, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Dear Clare

May i please too have a copy of the booklet. Maths and literacy boards looking dreadful as i want to do working walls but struggling!

karayel1st@aol.com

Many thanks
    Sarah

2. andreacooper

andreacooper New commenter

3. Hi, would it be possible to have a copy too please.
    kyl35@aol.com
    Thanks

4. pooped

pooped New commenter

Hi, if you get chance could I have a copy of your booklet too. I don't think I've evre really done the idea justice
    alisonspence@hotmail.com
    Thanks

5. I would really appreciate a copy of your working wall booklet and info of lancs layout
    thanks for your help
    kate sexton

6. Please can I also have a copy of your working walls info. My email is hazel_crabb@hotmail.co.uk Think you've opened a can of worms!
    Thank you

7. I would love a copy too
    we are trying a Learning Wall approach in ES and it sounds as though its the same thing different name. Many thanks
    stufio@btinternet.com

8. Hi, that really sounds good - please please please can you send me the booklet as well.
    Thanks,
    Wendy

9. Know you've been inundated but I'd love a copy too please, if you haven't had enough by now. Thanks in advance. Sounds great. hannah_lloyd@msn.com

10. Could I be cheeky and ask you to email me to[​IMG]

11. Could you please email me a copy - this sounds a great idea

12. Sounds great.If possible - could you send a copy to me too. Very grateful!!
    ctarleton@tgis.co.uk

13. Hi I am a GTP student who has just started a placement where they have a working wall. I would really appreciate a copy of the booklet/layout. Thanks very much.
    jharris23@btinternet.com

14. Could have a copy too please.

billydavies1@aol.com

15. Hi
    Could I be cheeky and ask for a copy of the interactive wall booklet as I am very limited in display space and would prefer an interactive wall to encourage independent learning. Limited time and TAs who do not want to do displays.
    Please forward to patricia.hamilton@ntlworld.com
    Thanks a million in advance if you can assist.