1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Advice on working walls please

Discussion in 'Primary' started by KATIELOU84, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Please could I jump on the band waggon and request on too, i am y2,
    Many thanks in adnance.
    val_nixon@hotmail.com

2. Hi Clare,
    PLease could I also have a copy of your learning wall. They seem like a great idea, but I've not heard of them before.
    Thanks

lisaandrod@tiscali.co.uk

3. I have a y4/5 and have tried to set one up a few times but without any great success and alot of work. Can I have a copy please ?

4. Could I have a copy too please? It sounds really useful, judging by the responses I've read so far!
    Thanks
    gargoyle770@hotmail.co.uk

5. Hi Clare,

is it possible I could have a copy of the working wall booklet too - I realise that there are lots of people before me!! Thanks ever so much:
    itsamy4@hotmail.com
    Amy

6. Hello - have you uploaded this yet or can I please request a copy, asthere isn't too much advice out there!
    lstrettonhill@westberks.org
    Many thanks

7. I did a similar thing to RebeccaLB in my Y3 class for our mystery unit of work. My class loved the fact that they could collect 'magpie' words independently as well as during class time. they wrote the words down on sugar paper and these were just blu-tacked up so children could use them in their own writing. I also left out post it's so as we read our main text children could jot down clues, make predictions, discuss the story and they could just stick them on the wall. The success criteria for the genre was also displayed to help children with their writing.

I now need inspiration for my numeracy wall and would appreciate the booklet if it's still available. My email is melanieb1983@hotmail.co.uk

8. Hi Clarelh,
    Can you please send me the copy as well please. Thank you so much.
    krupalig@hotmail.com

9. Sunflower99

Sunflower99 New commenter

Hi there, i work in reception class and we are supposed to have a version of working wall here too. our whole school is having working walls so if i can have a copy of the booklet to look at and to share it with other year groups that would be great.
    thanks in advance
    my email is aleks.naa@fsmail.net

10. Hi

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon but would it be possible to get a copy of your booklet as it sounds like a great reference guide. My email address is claireannejohnston@yahoo.co.uk

Much thanks
    Claire

11. ooo, this sounds super... in my final year of training so most certainly always open to new ideas!:
    would be much appreciated thanks!
    elbemma88@googlemail.com
    :)

12. Hi there this sounds fab and just what im looking for. Would it be possible to send me a copy?
    My email is kirstyw86@yahoo.co.uk
    Thank you

13. can i have a copy also?
    caropants@mac.com

14. Msz

Msz Established commenter

15. Hi the working wall booklet sounds just what i am looking for. Any chance of sending me a copy pretty please? Thank you.
    my email is lynnhindley@hotmail.co.uk

16. clare - if you don'tmind sending me a copy too I would greatly appreciate it. Simon
    slimetree@hotmail.com
    thanks