1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Advice on working walls please

Discussion in 'Primary' started by KATIELOU84, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Hi Thankyou in advance of sharing the ideas about literacy walls, I have been trying to introduce them as if blindfolded so to speak! Would love to know how to use them with my class more effectively.

Christine

chris.rowson@tiscali.co.uk

2. hi there
    can i please get the ideas you have as well.....iam teaching year2's in new zealand
    the email address is
    shabnam.suliman@gmail.com

thnaking you in advance
    shab

3. Hi Clare
    Just catching up on some reading. Saw your post about working walls. Would really appreciate it if you could E-mail the booklet and Lancs layout please!
    Have a great Easter
    Sue Harper
    P.S. E-mail is: sue_harper@btinternet.com

4. Hi there - hope you have not been too inundated with requests for your booklet on working walls!
    Can I please request a copy too - stickybun@pgetty.wanadoo.co. uk
    With thanks.

5. Hi, we're just introducing working walls in my school and would love to have thebooklets you describe in your email. Thanks Ros

6. hi there! I wonder if i could get a copy of your booklet as well please, it sounds really interesting. I'm on maternity leave at the moment and feel as if everything is changing so quickly - will be good reading
    thanks alot
    fiona-donnelly@talktalk.net

7. If I could get the booklets too I would appreciate it.
    teacherlady001@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you

8. ginawina

ginawina New commenter

hi, if anybody has a minute could they email me the booklet too please?
    i am an NQT and wondering about the benefits of my working wall, maybe i don't have it organised it very well..
    anyway any help would be brilliant!

pickled_onion7@hotmail.co.uk

thank you!

9. Would love a copy of the booklet too pleeease. Have always wanted to create a working wall but can't seem to get beyond the wanting!!
    claire.smith810@ntlworld.com

10. manic28

manic28 New commenter

Blimy,...just read 52 pages of "me too please" expecting something wonderful at the end.

Seriously?!

11. Have dropped message previously. Am returning teacher and would love to see your booklet onworking walls as feel a little out of it. Many thanks again.
    roisinoshea@hotmail.co.uk

12. Would love to see the booklet too as I really think working walls are a brilliant tool. Would be very grateful if you could email a copy to me too please!! Thanks!
    maryanneramsbottom@yahoo.co.uk

13. I too would love a copy of the booklet - thinking I may me able to complement my Learning logs with this.
    dontitanic@gmail.com

14. Hi Claire,
    I would be most grateful if you could send me a copy of your working wall booklet and the format from Lancs. I agree if you take the time to train children to use a working wall they will gain so much more from it than just putting up a wall display. Thanks again Claire.[​IMG]
    murielbennett@hotmail.com

15. Hi
    Would love a copy of your booklet and copy of Lancs layout if possible - My e mail is suelaws@supanet.com Many Thanks in advance

16. hi
    is there any chance that you could please email me that booklet to @ becky_knight@live.com.au
    Thanks heaps. :) there is an underscore _ between the becky and knight. thanks