1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Advice on working walls please

Discussion in 'Primary' started by KATIELOU84, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Sorry, if poss me too please!
    Many thanks
    staples@ntlworld.com

2. Hi,
    I was wondering if you could send me a copy of your booklet too please?!
    Email is jellykay@hotmail.co.uk
    Thank you in advance
    Kelly

3. Hi,
    Please can I too jump on this wagon? I have been trying to keep up with it all but some weeks are better than others!
    n_j_day@hotmail.com
    Thank you x

4. cjmlynch

cjmlynch New commenter

OMG what is this'working wall'? Am in EYs at the mo but am also asess co. so am always onthe look out for new ideas to improve our lessons/teaching. Would much much appreciate the info an this . Many thanks if the answer is 'Yes'!
    cjm2124@sky.com

5. Hi Clarelh I know you've had literally hundreds of requests but would it be possible to forward me a copy too, as I'd be really grateful pinkpuddleduck@gmail.com or else would you mind uploading it as a resource as it sounds really useful.

Many thanks

6. Hi would love to see your booklet/advice on working walls as this is such a large part of the learning environment, many thanks jackie logan
    My E.mail. logan.andrew@sky.com

7. I'm not sure if I've missed the boat on this one, but could I get a copy too?
    Thanks

victoria.lloyd@hotmail.co.uk

8. sorry, clarelh,

you're probably really going to regret offering...if you're still able to, i'd really appreciate a copy also...
    fionamaher@hotmail.com

cheers....
    and belated Happy Patrick's Day...[​IMG]

9. Hi i would love a copy of the booklet too thanks

jemma.crossan@gmail.com

10. Hope I am not too late but would appreciate any information you have on working wall. Thanks
    Simeon

11. Silly me forgot email. but can be excused as my school has been inspected this week.
    Morrissimeon@aol.com
    Thanks again Simeon