1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Advice on working walls please

Discussion in 'Primary' started by KATIELOU84, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Hi I would appreciate a copy of your booklet too. Thanks so much

2. May I please be sent a copy too?? Thank you SO much from New Zealand:) crisannab@hotmail.com

3. please send me your info - I'm always on the look out for new ideas! christinewharton@hotmail.com

4. Any chance you could send me a copy of the boklet and lancs layout too?! mairwenb@yahoo.co.uk
    would be really thankful!

5. Could I please ask for a copy of your working wall booklet too?

6. Sorry, forgot to add email for working wall booklet. Many thanks in advance.
    ros.townsend@live.co.uk

7. You'll wish you never offered but can I have a booklet too please. Pkane@greenhill.n-lanark.sch.uk. THanks

8. Elsie Teacher

Elsie Teacher New commenter

I've been watching this thread grow and grow and finally I'll take the plunge and ask if you could send me the booklet too please. Thank you lisa@andyclough.plus.com

9. Would you please be so kind as to send me a copy of the booklet as well? It would be used and appreciated!

Kindest Regards - Lynn
    skylerben@hotmail.com

10. Me too, but as you've been brave Elsie Teacher, please could someone forward it on to me.

Maybe its possible to post the booklet on here for others to access?
    Looking forward to starting a literacy and numeracy working wall after Easter, thank you in advance,
    nicolapreston@yahoo.co.uk
    :)

11. Hi, I am in the process of setting up a working wall, so would be really grateful if you could mail me a copy of your booklet.
    asha.verma@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks in advance.

12. We have been using word walls for science but it would be great to have some new ideas, I woould love a copy of your booklet please. Thanks.bhu20479@bidpond.net.au

13. lallsop679

lallsop679 New commenter