1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Advice on working walls please

Discussion in 'Primary' started by KATIELOU84, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Hi I am currently emailing a number of Tessers with Reading PowerPoints - so I know how time consuming it is checking yr hotlist and emailing new requests.
    But would really appreciate a copy of your working wall stuff
    Thank you
    michellie30@hotmail.com
    Bet you wish you'de never opened yr mouth now! [​IMG]

2. clare, instead of taking time to e-mail everyone can you not put it up on resources??

or can someone who clare has sent it to put it up on resources if clare doesn't mind? i can't believe one person e-mails everyone and other people don't have the patience to e-mail 1 person???

3. Hi, I know this is way past the time you wrote the post, but have just read and am curious about the working wall. NEver heard of it. Could you send me your booklet please.
    anniemills99@yahoo.co.uk
    cheers
    Annie

4. If it's possible I would like a copy to help with my working wall. Please could you email me a copy too :)
    misspinky1986@hotmail.com
    Thanks

5. WOW 44 pages of people asking, how many people at this point are actually reading all others pages...?
    Just wondering

6. Hi could I please jump on the bandwagon too?

I would love to see your booklet you created. I would be very grateful.
    please please please
    wendy
    wendy@hilla56.fsnet.co.uk

7. Dear clarelh,
    Am interested in your working wall. Could you possibly e-mail me the booklet and the copy of Lancs layout also. i would really appreciate it. My e-mail is chesworthclare@talktalk.net.
    Thanks very much
    Clare Chesworth

8. Could I please have a copy of your info on working walls. I appreciate you have been very busy email so many people but i hope you have the time to manage one more.
    Thank you
    A

angiemull@live.co.uk

9. Yet another request for your booklet if you have a chance.

Many thanks,

Alison.

alisonadamsyoung@hotmail.com

10. Hi, I would love any info on literacy working walls! I found your message on a TES connect search. Many thanks.
    deborah
    deborah.rose2@googlemail.com

11. Hi Clarelh, I'm a teacher in NZ and love the idea of working walls. Taught in UK and am trying to transfer a few of the things i loved to here. Could you please e-mail me a copy of the booklet?

oconnor@paparoastreet.school.nz

Thanks!

12. I'm sure you wish you had never said anything about your booklet - but would you mind sending me one too? mdkelly.85@ntlworld.com.
    Thank you in advance.

13. Hi, I know this is a lot later than originally posted, but if possible could I have a copy of this please? starmix87@hotmail.co.uk thank you!!

14. Thank you for your offer, please send me a copy it would really help.
    sheila

15. Hi, I teach y3 could you send me the details of a working wall too please. I would be very grateful.
    lgrantuk2001@yahoo.co.uk

16. Hi!
    Sorry to be a pain but is it too late to ask for a copy of the working wall leaflet too? It's something I have been asked to sort out in my school and I have no idea where to start!
    Thank you in advance
    jackiesmith10@hotmail.com

17. Please could I too? cezzaboo2@hotmail.com - Thank you!