1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Advice on which songs should be used

Discussion in 'Behaviour' started by hpoolland, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Hi, I am training at the moment and I have been tasked with finding suitable songs to help the children settle/ get moving during the day.

So during the morning as everyone is arriving I was wondering what you would suggest would be a good calming yet get ready for the day kind of song. I really like the sound of 'song of blessing' out of 'songs for every assembly' Please could you suggest if there is any way of downloading this?

Thanks!

2. Hi, I am training at the moment and I have been tasked with finding suitable songs to help the children settle/ get moving during the day.

So during the morning as everyone is arriving I was wondering what you would suggest would be a good calming yet get ready for the day kind of song. I really like the sound of 'song of blessing' out of 'songs for every assembly' Please could you suggest if there is any way of downloading this?

Thanks!