Hey This is the first time I've posted on here, been lurking for a while! I have been working at a school on a temp contract for a couple of years, and my school have recently offered me a permanent part-time position, which I have accepted. I dont have a contract or anything yet, it starts in September - Ill be working on my temp contract until then. I have a letter offering me the job, which I have replied to. We are keen (very keen!) to start trying for a family ASAP, but I am worried about the timing. If (and I know its a huge IF) I were to get pregnant within the first few months of trying I'd be quite pregnant by July - maybe 13 weeks or something, and even more in September. What I am concerned about is that if I were pregnant, and told them before summer hols, is that they might find someway of not giving me the part time permanent job. Is that possible? I know its a slim chance I'd be that pregnant, but its one scenario and one that worries both my partner and I. If anyone has had a similar experience, or can offer any advice, please do! Should we just wait till Sept time (though I really dont want to - we have a lovely relaxing 2 week sunny hol coming up soon, perfect chance to get cracking Houston.