1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Advice on educational issues relating to quality and inclusion

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by eclairefry, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Hi All,

I have an interview in a week for a pGCE in Early Years education. We have to answer an unseen question which will be based on current educational issues relating to equality and inclusion. We have 40 minutes to write our answers.

I have been reading the TES and the major topics like the cut in budgets and also the change in the national curriculum but i am wondering how these can relate to equality and inclusion??

HELP IS NEEDED!!

Thanks a lot!

2. Hi All,

I have an interview in a week for a pGCE in Early Years education. We have to answer an unseen question which will be based on current educational issues relating to equality and inclusion. We have 40 minutes to write our answers.

I have been reading the TES and the major topics like the cut in budgets and also the change in the national curriculum but i am wondering how these can relate to equality and inclusion??

HELP IS NEEDED!!

Thanks a lot!

3. Hi,

I've also got an interview next week, mine is with South Bank Uni and we have been set the same unseen question. It's such a broad spectrum of research to consider and include that I'm afraid I'm going to mess it up. It's awful as after the morning session of english and maths tests, they then have a call back sheet for the afternoon :( I am freaking out about it.
    I have looked at the split of academies and free schools as per inclusion and equality, as children in poorer communities may be excluded from some of the perks that an academy, private and free school can provide. I have no idea if this is right at all.

But yeah if anyone has any tips I would greatly appreciate it too.