1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Advice for future GTPs / People on a GTP

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by specsrcool, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Hello,

I have just started a blog to discuss my time as a GTP and to offer advice to people on the course. Please stop by and have a look, add me to your interest list or ask me a question!

www.receptionteacher.blogspot.com
    Many thanks!

2. ammonia

ammonia New commenter

Looks good! Thanks. If you could emphasise some of the positives as well as the negatives that would be great...I'm starting to feel pretty scared about the whole process! ;)

3. paulcollins

paulcollins New commenter

This is great! I've set up a 'reflective journal' blog for my GTP year and have been working on it since June. I start my GTP in September.
    You can find it here if you would like to take a look at my thoughts/ideas...
    http://mrcollinsreflectivejournal.blogspot.com/
    Let me know what you think and feel free to comment on any of my posts. Any advice/comments would be greatly appreciated.
    Paul

4. The GTP is challenging but it is definitely worthwhile in the long run. Learning on the job can be hard but it will be rewarding at the end.
    Good luck on the GTP!