1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Advice about Aunty Flo - possible TMI!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by ceh54, May 3, 2011.

1. I was wondering if anybody out there can shed some light, I have had a really wierd period this month and I don't know if I should be worried or not.
    By my calculations I ovulated right at the beginning of the month as expected, then came Aunty Flo for 5 days as normal, it all finished but after 3 days it came back for 3 light days of lots of clear tinged with bright red. This ended and I though great 2 times to ovulate in 1 month, bonus! (It just happened that my dates fell that way this month), I ovulated (I think, suggested by CM anyway) this seemed to last 2 days like normal, we BD every day, after day 3 when I thought it was all over for another month suddenly a surge of CM (clear, not too stretchy) and now back to clear tinged with red.
    I am all confused, it doesn't make any sense to me as usually I seemed to be falling into a fairly predictable pattern (I only stopped the pill in December so just starting to get the hang of it all, or so I thought). Am I missing something? Have I just got completely the wrong end of the cycles stick?
    Thank you for getting this far through a very possibly TMI laced comment and suggestions greatfully recieved.

2. I was wondering if anybody out there can shed some light, I have had a really wierd period this month and I don't know if I should be worried or not.
    By my calculations I ovulated right at the beginning of the month as expected, then came Aunty Flo for 5 days as normal, it all finished but after 3 days it came back for 3 light days of lots of clear tinged with bright red. This ended and I though great 2 times to ovulate in 1 month, bonus! (It just happened that my dates fell that way this month), I ovulated (I think, suggested by CM anyway) this seemed to last 2 days like normal, we BD every day, after day 3 when I thought it was all over for another month suddenly a surge of CM (clear, not too stretchy) and now back to clear tinged with red.
    I am all confused, it doesn't make any sense to me as usually I seemed to be falling into a fairly predictable pattern (I only stopped the pill in December so just starting to get the hang of it all, or so I thought). Am I missing something? Have I just got completely the wrong end of the cycles stick?
    Thank you for getting this far through a very possibly TMI laced comment and suggestions greatfully recieved.