1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Advanced Higher Modern Studies (Scotland)

Discussion in 'Social sciences' started by Welshscotty, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Hi folks,
    I'll be teaching the Research Methods part of the course for the first time this oncoming term. It'll be study theme 2 - 'Law and Order and Research Methods'. I'd greatly appreciate any pointers to or recommendations for resources that are good for this and/or any useful websites that people may know of. I'd gladly welcome any tips or pieces of advice that people may have to offer regarding any aspect of the teaching of this unit.
    Many Thanks!

2. Hi folks,
    I'll be teaching the Research Methods part of the course for the first time this oncoming term. It'll be study theme 2 - 'Law and Order and Research Methods'. I'd greatly appreciate any pointers to or recommendations for resources that are good for this and/or any useful websites that people may know of. I'd gladly welcome any tips or pieces of advice that people may have to offer regarding any aspect of the teaching of this unit.
    Many Thanks!