1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Adobe CS5.5 and OCR Nationals Unit 21

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by stepctc, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Good morning! I checked up on my contacts at the group: Photoshop Illustrators Network at LinkedIn and FB and what some are saying is-- why does the course want you to use Dreamweaver? Seems that the professionals don't use that program to do what you want to get done. Better to use Adobe. That's all I've heard so far...Have a good day!

2. Hi thanks for that. So which of Adobe's products do they use? Any information or advice on this would be great.

3. DEmsley

DEmsley New commenter

No requirement to do so. Mark Scheme says "uses text and graphics of good quality which are
    combined together well". Doesn't say every element has to combine text and graphics. Indeed the majority of websites these days use text/CSS based menus.
    We use Fireworks for the menus and the dreamweaver option to "Insert Fireworks HTML".
    HTH