1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Admit it who has..........................................

Discussion in 'Personal' started by magmac, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Wine flu today?? Belle did you stay on the wagon??

I am clear preparing myself for tonight as I have 8 coming for dinner, definite wine flu on Sunday!! HE HE !!

2. Wine flu today?? Belle did you stay on the wagon??

I am clear preparing myself for tonight as I have 8 coming for dinner, definite wine flu on Sunday!! HE HE !!

3. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

No wine flu.....but OH has man flu!
    I've been on the wagon for a whole week and have to say I feel better for it (not counting the concussion!)
    Got lunch with Kinsa tomorrow but I have chosen to drive so that I don't drink. It is a caribbean theme so Lilt for me, rum punch for everyone else. I shall be sooooo smug Monday morning! [​IMG]
    Have a great time tonight. Homemade pizza (green chilli and pineapple) and X-Faxtor for me [​IMG]

4. EMERGENCY!! Haven't found Lilt on sale anywhere yet!

5. guinnesspuss

guinnesspuss Star commenter

Do you have a World Foods section in your Tesco? Try a drink called Rubicon instead if you can't get Lilt. (I'm sure they must sell it elsewhere). Have they stopped making Lilt?

6. Thank you will do but will try to be good!!

I am very impressed with your determination! Did the concussion scare you!!?

7. guinnesspuss

Oh and no wine flu for me. I can't afford large quantities of wine anymore. [​IMG]

8. Thanks, Rubicon is on the list - going to get some from the local West Indian shop today!

9. Thanks. I saw this in our local West Indian shop and am planning to get some today. Belle will have to find her own Lilt!!

10. Kinsa, will you be on the rum or Rubicon??

11. guinnesspuss

Have a good party[​IMG]

12. I thought thy stopped making lilt?

13. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

One of the benefits of doing Weight watchers is a total lack of wine flu. One of the downsides is missing enjoying an evening on the red wine.

14. uppereastside

uppereastside New commenter

I bought some lilt last weekend!

15. [​IMG] Why can't I ever find any? I had convinced myself the had stopped manufacturing it to ease the disappointment!

16. Hope you find some!!

Off to start the dinner now will let you know tomorrow if I get wine flu!!

17. Don't they have canned drinks of Lilt (might be Lilt Zero) in Tesco on 2 for £4 or something similar?

18. After my codeine/wine mishap last Friday I have abstained totally since! Am putting on weight at a slightly alarming rate (prob HRT-related) so no incentive to add any more calories to my diet.

19. It's amazing!! I haven't got wine flu!! I should after consuming champagne, white wine, red wine, pudding wine then more red wine!!

When everyone left I fell asleep on sofa, Mr Mag couldn't wake me.
    Opened my eyes at 8 and immediately started clearing up. By 10 the place was tidy and sorted. Put on pot of coffee still in clothes from last night, had 2 cups then a hot shower now just beginning to wane!!

Will shower and feed my sister then spend the day relaxing!!