1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ADDING RESOURCES

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by bubblegum55, May 22, 2011.

1. I have been a regular on this forum for a few years now and have uploaded quite a few resources. I would just like to say how great a fillip it is to know so many people each month have been the the resources section , viewed my resources, roughly 50% downloading them. The feedback every month from TES means I know this information. being retired now I don't get on the site so often as I have other distractions but as I am planning to do some workshops in Novemeber and decemebr I have been visiting recently. If you have used my resources and have any feedback I'd be grateful. I am aware that most comments are to do with not being able to download. The total so far is 24,000 all-time views and 16,000 downloads! Astounding.
    If you have the time and a good bit of your work to share why don't you try?!!!

2. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

I know its amazing isn't it? I was a bit disapointed that out of 44,000 downloads only 114 comments but I guess we don't upload them for that...
    Its great that people take the time to share their work, it was a big help for me in my NQT and if I get another post I'll may have to borrow some more [​IMG] xx