1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Adding resources and increasing the price

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by krisgreg30, Aug 25, 2016.

1. krisgreg30

krisgreg30 Occasional commenter

Hello everyone,

Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere else but I couldn't find it.

I am just wondering, if I want to keep adding resources to an already active sale and slowly increase the price with these, would people who paid early on be able to download these without having to pay extra? I like the idea that early customers get rewarded rather than having to pay extra later down the line.

2. mrajlong

mrajlong Senior commenter

Pretty sure they would, though I have not tested that! I have updated/corrected my resources and people that have already paid can download updated/corrected version. The only way they wouldn't is if you re-uploaded the same resource (as a new resource) rather than edited it.

3. krisgreg30

krisgreg30 Occasional commenter

Thanks :) assumed that on the basis of being able to download amended versions you would be able to was just unsure with the price rise included.