1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Adapting The Real Game

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by jeniblaskett, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Hi all,
    We use The Real Game as part of our careers and work related learning programme in Y8. But we're hoping to introduce changes to make it less about amassing the most money/yachts etc and more about satisfaction (including wealth). We also want to add a charitable element.
    Is this something anyone else has done? It's my first year in charge and if I could get some advice I'd really appreciate it.
    Jeni

2. Hi all,
    We use The Real Game as part of our careers and work related learning programme in Y8. But we're hoping to introduce changes to make it less about amassing the most money/yachts etc and more about satisfaction (including wealth). We also want to add a charitable element.
    Is this something anyone else has done? It's my first year in charge and if I could get some advice I'd really appreciate it.
    Jeni