1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Adaptable Travel - school trip company

Discussion in 'School trips' started by MissMaths1, Jun 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MissMaths1

MissMaths1 New commenter

Hi, has anyone worked with this company in the past?
    We have run a trip to Disney Paris each year and have always gone with Study Experiences but to be honest this year they are trying to rip us off so I am looking at alternatives. Adaptable travel seem to be giving us an awesome deal, so good in fact it borders on the too good to be true. Has anyone worked with them? http://www.adaptabletravel.co.uk/

The only reviews I can find online are their "independent" reviews on their website.

Thanks in advance

Helen

2. Geoff Thomas

Geoff Thomas Star commenter

I don't know them, but a glance at their web-site shows they are in ABTA, so the financial aspect is safe. They are also members of the School Travel Forum, so you know they comply with that body's rules.

You could check for a comparison quote with Rondo Travel website

3. toadman

toadman Occasional commenter

The web site seems OK but always best to speak to someone

4. gsglover

gsglover Occasional commenter

Wise words

5. jonathandix

jonathandix New commenter

Yes, used them twice for foreign food trips. Both times excellent.

6. walderton

walderton New commenter

They seem fine. I always use Eagle Expeditions if I can. They are run by teachers and so know exactly what makes a good school trip.
    [This comment/section has been removed for breaching our Community Guidelines/Terms and conditions]