1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ActivPrimary Download

Discussion in 'Primary' started by liz0602, Sep 4, 2010.

1. I've just started at a school with promethean boards using the ActivPrimary software. I tend to create resources at home using my own computer and transport resources to the school laptop using a memory stick as the school laptop is very unreliable and slow. This worked well at my last school as I used SMART and could download a free copy of the software on to my home computer no problems. I've tried looking for a free download of the ActivPrimary software and can find nothing on the promethean website. Has anyone managed to download this for free and if so how?! Any links or ideas would be fantastic. Thanks!

2. Sleepyteacher2010

Sleepyteacher2010 New commenter

I dont think it is available as a download! I remembe looking a few years ago and not being able to find it.
    I used the installation disc which was at school and installed it at home. You will need the school user name and password to do this if I remember correctly

3. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

Your school is allowed to put a copy of the software on your laptop

4. It may be because you are looking for ActivPrimary what you need is ActivInspire and then you choose the Primary look/feel once you have downloaded it. This is available at http://www.prometheanworld.com/server.php?show=nav.16874 but you will need to register with Promethean which is quick and easy.