1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Activities for fibre optics/UV light/LED light

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by KimBolger, Dec 29, 2010.

1. KimBolger

KimBolger New commenter

I am deivering training in March around using a sensory suitcase with children centre workers. I have some ideas of actviities for the equipment -fibre optics, UV light, LED light etc but was looking for some new ideas. We often link the activity to a ryhme or song. Any ideas would be great.

Kim

2. I want to say it's great ideas,We know that the RGB three primary colors of white, either mixed into a natural white, in accordance with their feelings to adjust the color of the lights.Our RGB LED DMX series Achieve humane and intelligent lighting combined.Well-known RGB dimming color LED lighting brand, professional technical team and a number of patented technologies to ensure the core competitive edge, exclusive of the LED driver power solutions for customized intelligence and user-friendly lighting.any question you can contact me :info@jdlights.org my website is http://www.jdlights.org/ dimmable led lighting,RGB led,dmx512 led light factory

3. sorry if i am repeating things you have tried; do you us massage and stories (Touch talks); Have you used some of the Flo Longhorn stuff - she has books on Massage stories, sensology workout, and enhancing education through UV light and fluorescing materials. Also www.sensology.org where you can see back issues of the magazine. Look on Hirstwood training for ideas
    Have you made your own projector wheels? - really motivating if you use photos.