1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Active Revision Ideas

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by wattsy85, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Afternoon one and all,
    I know this is ridicously early ( I am a freak of nature when it comes to organisation) but does anyone have a simple example of an ACTIVE revision lesson. I am planning my revision sessions for next academic year- change in timetable has lead to this impulse.
    E.g. Set information to rhyme, rhythm or music etc
    I know if you are like me (I have 12 Short Course Exam Groups and 2 Full Course Exam Groups) and I want and need some better revision then disucss what you remember, make notes from PPT type lessons.
    I am a one woman-band and feel, at time, inspiration on this type of thing is lacking to say the least.
    Much Thanks in advance
    Hannah :)

2. Afternoon one and all,
    I know this is ridicously early ( I am a freak of nature when it comes to organisation) but does anyone have a simple example of an ACTIVE revision lesson. I am planning my revision sessions for next academic year- change in timetable has lead to this impulse.
    E.g. Set information to rhyme, rhythm or music etc
    I know if you are like me (I have 12 Short Course Exam Groups and 2 Full Course Exam Groups) and I want and need some better revision then disucss what you remember, make notes from PPT type lessons.
    I am a one woman-band and feel, at time, inspiration on this type of thing is lacking to say the least.
    Much Thanks in advance
    Hannah :)