1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Active Resources for Christianity 1

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by shopkins, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Has anyone got this resource? Someone, at some point has removed some sheets from the ringbinder and hasn't replaced them. If anyone has them, I'd be very grateful for a copy. The pages missing are 105-120. Thanks.

Sarah Hopkins, Bishop Hedley HS, Merthyr Tydfil CF47 9AN.

I can send an SAE and I'd be willing to cover the cost of photocopying.

2. Has anyone got this resource? Someone, at some point has removed some sheets from the ringbinder and hasn't replaced them. If anyone has them, I'd be very grateful for a copy. The pages missing are 105-120. Thanks.

Sarah Hopkins, Bishop Hedley HS, Merthyr Tydfil CF47 9AN.

I can send an SAE and I'd be willing to cover the cost of photocopying.

3. Kmt41

Kmt41 New commenter

Shopkins,

I have what you are looking for!

On half term this week so no access to photocopier but can do it next week. I'll get it in the post to you - no probs.

tweeny1@googlemail.com

4. Tweeny, you're a star. Cheers! DO you want me to send an SAE?

5. Kmt41

Kmt41 New commenter

No, no probs, just remind me on here case if forget! Will do it monday when back at school.

6. Doing as I'm told, and reminding you! Cheers

7. Kmt41

Kmt41 New commenter

Done/copied. Will put in post in the morning!

Hope they help.

Tweeny

8. Hi , been following the threads.
    The previous HoD used this resource a lot which the next HoD threw out!!
    I used it a lot on TP and still have copies of the CDs. However I do not have the teaching resource file.
    Any ideas where to obtain one?
    Have exhausted the usual avenues, amazon/google even heinemann themselves, to no avail.
    Any help or perhaps an offer of photo copying/email gratefully received!!
    Perhaps you have a file which I could buy from you?!
    Thanks
    angel xx

9. I am in the same position!! If you find a supply, will you let me know??

10. I could copy it for you, but there's been a bar on the photocopying till after the financial year. I've spent my allocation!

11. aww thanks! I know that feeling all too well - I've had a great idea for a class but would need to spend money to do it and I'm not allowed to now until April :(

12. Thanks shopkins
    I can't find it any where. Perhaps when you're in a financial position to copy it you could get back to me?
    angelfacere@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks again