1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Active Learning Resources

Discussion in 'Scotland - curriculum' started by olicav, Jul 3, 2010.

1. If you go to www.modellearning.com and click on iDEAS Free Resources, you can download Powerpoint documents that show you, visually and practically, how to use graphic organisers for active learning. One in particular concentrates, and is titled, Manipulatives (card sorting).

2. I have been on a few Active Learning working parties and have built up a fair amount of knowledge of activities that I am happy to share. You can contact me on fluff76@hotmail.co.uk.

3. Hi Fluff 76

I was browsing throught the CfE threads and saw that you had kindly
    offered Shoes 81 some resources to support Active Learning. I wonder if
    you would be kind enough to share your knowledge with me. I am also
    trying to gather resources to support active learning with the class I
    am teaching. My email is spikey1952@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks in anticipation

4. I'd love you to send me your active learning resources Thanks email me on jinty.corsa@virgin.net

5. yehI'd love them too, my email is dizzymissus_27@blueyonder.co.uk

6. Wow, what a lovely offer! If you could send them to me aswell, I would really appreciate it!

Many Thanks
    lat015@hotmail.co.uk

7. That is so kind of you. I would love to see the resources you have built up. my email add. is
    triciamalone1@yahoo.co.uk

8. Hi fluff76
    I would really appreciate it if you could send these to me as well.
    mr_atticus_finch@hotmail.com
    Many thanks

9. Im sorry -we teachers always are looking for shortcuts....could you pass on your Active learning activities...mar@bissau.co.uk
    Thank you so much..

10. What a very kind offer, I would really appreciate if you could send them to me too please.

witchy83@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks very much!

11. I too would really appreciate a copy

teacherclothes@hotmail.co.uk

thank you

12. Hello fluff76,
    if you think that your Active Learning activities are suitable for nursery level, could I please have a copy?
    Thank you. taffomek@yahoo.co.uk