1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Action research

Discussion in 'Further Education' started by jones7k, Jan 16, 2016.

1. jones7k

jones7k New commenter

Does anyone have any examples of action research they might have done in education that they would be happy for me to share with PGCE students?

2. Rozario123

Rozario123 New commenter

Just came across this.
    Yes happy to share, mine was on differentiation. If you're still interested?

jones7k likes this.
  3. cellerdore

cellerdore Occasional commenter

I did mine on constructive discussion/ philosophy for children. I would be happy to share as long as it was kept anon.

jones7k likes this.
  4. jones7k

jones7k New commenter

Yes please, I can guarantee anonymity. It will be very helpful for students to get a collection of action research from different educational areas. Thank you.

5. jones7k

jones7k New commenter

Yes please, it will be very helpful for students to get a collection of action research from different educational areas. Thank you.

6. cellerdore

cellerdore Occasional commenter

Ok, pm me you e mail and I'll send it over

7. jones7k

jones7k New commenter

8. jones7k

jones7k New commenter

Thank you in advance. Here's my email:
    jones7k@gllm.ac.uk

9. hanorah2003

hanorah2003 New commenter

Hi all,
    I am a PGCE student and would really appreciate some help with action research. Does anyone have any examples of action research they might have done in education that they would be happy to share. My e-mail: lmcloughlin2013@gmail.com. Thank you in advance.

10. gaffcat

gaffcat New commenter

Hello, I am in 2nd year of CertEd and currently trying to conduct action research on differentiation. Would it be possible to get some hints or tips from Rozario123, please???
    Many thanks.

11. Rozario123

Rozario123 New commenter

Hi Gaffcat, yes I'm happy to share my project, it was about using 3 different methods to stretch and challenge students in mixed ability classes. If you send me your email address I can send you a copy.

12. Hi, 2nd year PGCE student here, I'm just wondering if any of you lovely people would be happy to share some projects with me. I am looking at doing my research around ESOL learners but i would like to see some other examples from other areas?
    My email is naidine.palmer88@gmail.com Thank you in advance

13. rochika_agrawal

rochika_agrawal New commenter

Hi,

Can you please share your PGCE action research.

14. rochika_agrawal

Hi,

Can you please share your action research. My email id is rochika.agrawal@gmail.com

15. rochika_agrawal

Hi,

Can you please share your action research. My email id is rochika.agrawal@gmail.com

16. teachtreklove

teachtreklove New commenter

My doctorate is a comparative study between disadvantaged Sixth Form state students and independent Sixth Form students motivation to continue with studies after compulsory education. Can share if interested.

17. Hi there yes please I would be interested if you still have it

18. Just came across this. Can you please share your PGCE action research. My email ID is nitasha157@gmail.com

19. Just came across this. Can you please share your PGCE action research. My email ID is nitasha157@gmail.com