1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ACME Conference, 15 March

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by kevchenko13, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Is anyone else going? Eddie and I will be there representing OCR and it would be good to bump into some of you. Looks an interesting mix of speakers!
    Kevin
    OCR GCSE Maths Qualifications Manager

2. I'd like to attend, particularly as I could take it in on my way to something else. I seem to be on a waiting list.

3. DM

DM New commenter

I'm going.

4. Andrew Jeffrey

Andrew Jeffrey New commenter

Bother - I would love to have gone as I am up in London on that day but don't finish until 4pm so it would all be over by the time I get there. Kevin, will you give my regards to Eddie? Thanks!

5. Tandy

Tandy New commenter

I'm going to try to be there - hoping to be in the UK for a week in March. Would be nice to see some TES-ers. Also, the NCETM conference is the following week. Anyone going to that?

6. DM

DM New commenter

Might be. What is it you are doing now that keeps taking you aboard Tandy? (pm if necessary).

7. Tandy

Tandy New commenter

I live overseas, but popping back to the UK is easy so I will try to convince my better half to have a week in London in March :)