1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Aching...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by bed, Mar 21, 2012.

1. bed

bed New commenter

I ache all over all the time.
    I feel utterly exhausted, have constant low-level earache, sore throat, joint and muscle pain.
    Everyone else seems to be getting a good healthy cold - poorly for a couple of days, then a couple of weeks getting better.
    I haven't had any of that and just feel totally lousy and achey ALL the time!!
    It doesn't go during the day, it doesn't go when I get home, it's still there when I wake up in the night....

moan whinge whine

2. bed

bed New commenter

I ache all over all the time.
    I feel utterly exhausted, have constant low-level earache, sore throat, joint and muscle pain.
    Everyone else seems to be getting a good healthy cold - poorly for a couple of days, then a couple of weeks getting better.
    I haven't had any of that and just feel totally lousy and achey ALL the time!!
    It doesn't go during the day, it doesn't go when I get home, it's still there when I wake up in the night....

moan whinge whine

3. NellyFUF

NellyFUF Lead commenter

That sounds like what I have had... ........
    head for the doctors!

4. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Have you been looking after yourself at this stressful time? That includes getting enough sleep, healthy vitamin-packed food and most importantly, time to properly relax and unwind.

5. morning star

morning star New commenter

I finally dragged myself to the doctor after weeks of this and expected to be told to pull myself together. I was very, very anaemic and put on industrial strength iron tablets and am currently on a minimum dose of anti-depressants to "kick-start" my system. Feel so much better and can't believe that I soldiered on for so long.

6. Sounds like the virus thats doing the rounds and comes back for a return visit.
    I dont know if it did much good but I felt better taking the echinacea - cant spell it - and flu remedy stuff from Boots.
    If it goes on for too long go the docs.
    All the best with it.