1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

accomodation at liverpool hope

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by keshia123, May 24, 2011.

1. hello
    i was just wondering if you could all help me as i am stating liverpool hope in september as an undergraduate and am a bit nervous. i was just wondering what st michaels halls were like and also what the traveling is like to and from hope park campus as i will have classes there almost every day.
    plus does being out side of the main campus mean you are away from all of the events that go on in the student union ect and is there alot of undergraduates that all stay at st micheals or is it mainly post graduates.
    thank you so much for your help
    xx

2. hello
    i was just wondering if you could all help me as i am stating liverpool hope in september as an undergraduate and am a bit nervous. i was just wondering what st michaels halls were like and also what the traveling is like to and from hope park campus as i will have classes there almost every day.
    plus does being out side of the main campus mean you are away from all of the events that go on in the student union ect and is there alot of undergraduates that all stay at st micheals or is it mainly post graduates.
    thank you so much for your help
    xx

3. I'm currently in my 3rd year at Hope.
    I'm not sure what St Michaels halls are like as I was on campus for my first year. I think there is a mix of undergrads and postgrads from people I I do know that there is a free bus from the halls to the main campus though at the start of the day and at the end.
    Events on the main campus are pretty much non existant. I was a regular at the SU in my first year and it had the atmosphere of a local pub with the same people being there every night. I went on a few occassions in my second yearand had some good nights. I went once this year and was stunned when it closed at 9pm. Made one more attempt to go and it was closed, it has been shut since from what I have heard.
    Sorry for making it sound awful. You will be pleased to know that the teaching is very good and the tutors are very supportive.